In the event that you’re in charge of non-local premises in England and Wales, at that point, you need a fire hazard evaluation.
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 place duties on the ‘Responsible Person’ who can be the employer or proprietor to comply with The Fire Safety Order 2005 which includes:
- Identify the fire hazards within your premises
- Identify the people at risk
- Evaluate and decide if the existing fire safety arrangements are satisfactory or need improving
- Record the findings, produce an emergency plan, instruct, inform and train
- Arrange to regularly review the assessment
SA Health and Safety Ltd can help you by creating a Fire Assessment with details of action required to comply with the Fire Safety Order and train your staff in actions to take in the event of a fire.
“SA Health & Safety support our business by helping us identify risk and implement control measures. It’s great to have a competent resource on hand to guide us through the technicalities of UK Health & Safety legislation“