At SA Health and Safety Ltd, our skilled advisors have the mastery and capabilities to manage a scope of explicit study and evaluations that are required in the everyday task of business.
The expert Surveys and Assessments that we complete include:
- Fire Risk Assessments – Our appraisals help you meet your commitments as a ‘competent person’ under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Legionella Risk Assessments – We can enable you to manage and keep up water systems to diminish the danger of Legionnaire’s ailment – a genuine condition which can be contracted by inhaling droplets.
- Commotion Surveys – If your premises contain vast hardware or are utilized for substantial procedures, ceaseless high clamor levels could cause industrial deafness. We can enable you to decide the noise levels and any activities required.
- Residue Surveys – Dust introduction can be a noteworthy hazard to representatives in specific parts, for example, carpentry or stone-workmanship. Our pro residue overviews can enable you to decrease the dangers of conditions, for example, asthma and lung infection.
Complying with Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
Complying with DSE Regulations 1992 and protecting workers from the health risks of working with DSE
- Work-related Stress Surveys
This survey is taken by employees and provides useful information on work-related stress within the workforce. It can provide information who is likely to be affected and how
To discover more, or to orchestrate any of the above surveys and evaluations, get in touch with us through the site, or call us.