Imagine you walk into a shop to buy your lunch.
You notice the following before you are able to escape:
- The person stocking the shelves looks unkempt with a dirty t-shirt; it has brown stains all over it.
- There are flies all over the shop and you notice a rat trap wedged next to the drinks cabinet.
- The cashier has dirty hands with long nails.
- The sandwiches have different use-by dates on them, some of them at least a month old.
- There is a cleaning bucket, but the water has a visible film on it.
- In this situation would you be likely to buy food from this shop?
What could you do to fix these problems to make people want to buy from this shop?